Minggu, 19 Juli 2020

CHEESECAKE BROWNIES RECIPE

Cheesecake Brownies . . . thick and fudgy with chocolate chips and a marbled cream cheese layer, these brownies are rich and delicious!
I always love a good plain brownie (preferably with nuts), but sometimes I like to branch out and take my brownies up a notch. Reese’s peanut butter swirl brownies and Ooey Gooey S’more Brownies are two more over the top decadent brownie recipes worth trying!

I love homemade brownies. I love cheesecake. Combine the two together and I am pretty much in dessert heaven! I enjoyed every bite of these decadent brownies, and so did the rest of my family.

HOW TO MAKE CHEESECAKE BROWNIES

  • cream cheese (Make sure it’s softened to room temperature so you don’t have any lumps. I don’t recommend light cream cheese for this recipe, it doesn’t set up as well.)
  • granulated sugar (regular table sugar)
  • egg (helps the cream cheese layer set up)
  • vanilla extract
  • butter (I use regular salted butter in all of my baking.)
  • granulated sugar
  • unsweetened cocoa powder (I use regular Hershey’s cocoa powder most of the time.)
  • vanilla extract
  • eggs (I use large eggs in all of my baking.)
  • all purpose flour (I use unbleached, but that’s a matter of preference.)
  • salt
  • semi sweet chocolate chips (makes the brownies extra decadent)


(To skip all my tips and detailed instructions, you can scroll to the bottom of the post to see the recipe card.)
Ingredients needed for filling:
Ingredients needed for brownies.Although these brownies look fancy, they are actually super simple to make.Mix the filling ingredients together in a small bowl, and mix the brownie batter in a large bowl. After that, it’s time to prepare them for baking.


INGREDIENTS

CHEESECAKE FILLING

  • 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla

BROWNIES

  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 2 eggs
  • 3/4 cup flour
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Line an 8x8" square baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar with a hand mixer in a small bowl till smooth and creamy.
  3. Add the egg and vanilla and beat till just blended. Set aside.
  4. Brownie Batter: Melt butter in a large glass bowl. Whisk in sugar and cocoa powder.
  5. Whisk in eggs and vanilla till smooth.
  6. Stir in flour, salt, and chocolate chips.
  7. Reserve about 1/3 - 1/2 cup of the brownie batter, and spread the rest in the bottom of the prepared pan.
  8. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the batter and spread evenly.
  9. Drop the reserved brownie batter by teaspoonfuls over the cheesecake filling. Swirl with a butter knife.
  10. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or till brownies are set.


Source this recipe : CHEESECAKE BROWNIES RECIPE


Disqus Comments